There a few things I found out during the last weeks…
- New music: Florence + The Machine. I highly recommend her latest album “Ceremonials”. Wonderful. Some songs are epic. My favorites: “What the Water gave me” (#3), “No Light, No Light” (#7) and “Seven Devils” (#8). I love the voice of Florence Welsh and I like the sound. I shall get her debut album.
- Podcasts. Knitting podcasts, to be exact. I already listened to a podcast from a German knitter, but she only sends her podcasts out too rarely. So I looked for English-speaking podcasts about knitting and found “Cast On”. Brenda, that’s her name, almost updates weekly. By now, there have been more 110 episodes, which I plan to listen to thoroughly. To achieve that, I downloaded those episodes from this year to listen to them while being on the train. When I’ve listened to them, I’ll start from the beginning. I have time and a lot of train rides to face😉
- There are, as far as I know, three types of people:
- The Spitters: Those who brush their teeth steadily standing at the sink and spit regularly (me).
- The Droolers: Those who brush their teeth steadily and open-mouthed, letting the stuff drip into the sink (my boyfriend and my flatmate).
- The Walkers: Those who walk around while brushing, spitting only once, as it seems (my Twin friends).
- And, at least, I am re-reading Terry Goodkind’s “Sword of Truth” series. You discover so many details at the second time – I cannot understand why someone would not read any book again…