So I am procrastinating going to bed. I listen to Soundcloud and browse the Web. And someone recommened a tumblr, and there it was – a questionnaire. You know I love them – and I am feeling guilty about neglecting my blog. Answering yet another questionnaire eases the pain a bit…
Feel free to share on your blog!
1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? Doesn’t matter. I have a boyfriend.
2. When did your last hug take place? Yesterday evening, when I came home from work.
3. Are you a jealous person? Yes.
4. Are you tired right now? No.
5. Do you chew on your straws? Sometimes.
6. Have you ever been called a tease? Yes!
7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I’m boring, so: nope.
8. Do you cry easily? Oh yes. Even thinking about emotional scenes I saw or read opens the gates.
9. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping… or at least be in bed.
10. Are you a heavy sleeper? Yes.
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? My current relationship lasts for 5 years now… What more do I need to say?
12. Are you mad at someone right now? A bit, yes.
13. Do you believe in love? Of course!
14. What makes you laugh no matter what? Silly videos of cute animals. And the puns my fiancé makes.
15. Who was the last person you talked to? Personally? A book seller. On the phone: My fiancé. Via social media: a good friend.
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like? Yup.
17. Will you get married? Soooooooooooooooooooooooon.
18. When was the last time you smiled? Right now.
19. Does anyone like you? I hope so!
20. Do you secretly like someone? Who doesn’t?
21. Who was the first person you talked to today? My fiancé.
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Myself, then my fiancé.
23. What are you NOT looking forward to? The heating bill…
24. What ARE you looking forward to? The next day.
25. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it? Yes.
26. Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? Walk on, and be glad for him.
27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year? No.
28. Are you a forgiving person? Not easily.
29. How many TRUE friends do you have? Three, I think. Maybe one and a half more.
30. Do you fall for people easily? Yes.
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend? Nope.
32. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Water to drink.
33. Who was the last person you drove with? My fiancé, getting groceries.
34. How late did you stay up last night and why? 22.30. I hadn’t run out of internet until then.
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Yes, I would.
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of? If body parts count, me. I took a pic of unfinished mittens I’m knitting.
37. Can you live a day without TV? Sure.
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Can’t remember.
39. Three names you go by.. Honey, my middle name and, eager beaver when I was in school.
40. Are you currently in a relationship? Yes. But you already figured that out while reading, didn’t you?
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie? „Love Actually“.
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Yes. Yes. Yes.
43. What’s your current problem? I’m past my bedtime.
44. Have you ever had your heart broken? No, and I never broke one, as far as I know.
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships? They suck, and bless the inventor of Skype and mobile phones and flatrates.
46. How many kids do you want to have? Two.
47. Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them? No.
Good night, dear reader, good night.