Phew! June already!
Okay, let’s make this quick – these were my May goals:
- reach the heel on the Zigzagulars -> still halfway through the foot
- continue Old Romance, preferably finish arms -> I did it! Pics are a bit downwards.
- spin a bit -> didn’t happen.
- start Mom’s birthday shawl -> didn’t happen either.😦
But here are the June goals & a little bit of the progress I’ve made on them already:
- reach heels of socks
- get past bra band on Old Romance
- start Mum’s birthday gift
- spin a tiny bit
Okay, how did I do so far?
I started Mom’s birthday gift, a Brickless made from awesome merino/silk fingering yarn. Oh the shiny! The yarn almost became socks, but I could bear wearing silk (so precious!) and I stopped liking the pattern, so I frogged them.
My Old Romance is also looking good:
I also did spin, but I don’t have a photo. The socks are being a bit neglected, poor things. But top priority is Mum’s present.
So, tell me: What are your June goals?